It’s Here! Humanity’s Hope Is Finally Here!

Humanity’s Hope is finally available in ebook form—and it came early! Originally, it was supposed to be released on July 27th, but the process went swimmingly, so it’s now on Amazon.


I’m super excited for the book to finally be out. I’ve been chomping at the bit to share Caleb’s story for a long time. This book is the first in the Saving Humanity series.

In addition to this new release, I also figured out how to reduce the prices permanently on a few other of my young adult books. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while, but kept forgetting. I get distracted very easily.

Anywho, for those who are interested, you can now get the Road to Salvation series ebooks for just under $4.00. This isn’t a special. This is their new, permanent pricing. The books include The Appeal of Evil ($1.99), Dealing with Devils ($0.99), and Good Intentions ($0.99). 


My writing has been a bit of a roller coaster recently, so having these upswings makes me feel really good. I’m still plugging along on the third Ifs book, and I have a narrator working on the audiobook for Life After the Undead. I’m getting a lot accomplished.

As usual, I want to thank all you amazing readers for supporting me throughout my career. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to do what I do.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)