I Can’t Help Myself!

Normally, I’m not the type of person to check my Amazon book pages. Sure, every so often I head over there and see if there’s a new review or where I’m at in the rankings, but it’s not something I’d do religiously or with any type of frequency.

But ever since Life After the Undead has been ranking in the top 100 in certain categories, I’m obsessed!

Seriously, I check it multiple times a day and I hold my breath as I scroll down to the numbers, afraid that I may have fallen off the charts. It’s exhilarating and scary all at the same time. It’s even more fantastic to find myself still ranking in the top 100.

As of 8:30 MST on November 23, 2015, these were my rankings:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,898 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#29 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Scary Stories

When I first started ranking, I also took photos of where I was on the list, just so no one could say it was a fluke (and to prove to myself it wasn't a fluke).  These are older pictures, but they are still amazing.



Then, over the weekend, my book manager (hi, Pam!) found this page. I didn’t even know it existed! How freaking cool is this?

This photo shows me ranking as #6 in Hot New Releases in Children's Dystopian Sci-Fi Books on Amazon.  I have since fallen off this chart, but it was cool while it lasted.

I’ve had to limit myself to how many times I check my page. Otherwise, I would be there all day just hitting refresh. I seriously can’t help myself. I’ve never been in this position before, and it’s amazing!

I’m well aware that this probably won’t last forever, and I know one day I will scroll down and find myself off the charts, but until then, I’m going to ride the wave!

Thank you to all you wonderful readers who made this happen. YOU’RE THE BEST!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)