A Laid Back Week

For the next 8 days, I will be without my boys. I took them to their grandma this morning to spend some time hanging out and doing fun things. They are going to go to the planetarium and the museum and enjoy the fire pit in the backyard. I’m actually kind of jealous I don’t get to be with them. I could use a vacation.

It’s so awesome that my family lives close and the boys have the opportunity to do these kinds of things. They love to hang out with grandma and grandpa, and they were chomping at the bit this morning to leave. It’s always a bittersweet moment for me. I always miss them.

However, I have big plans for this week, including shampooing my carpet. (Hey, I said BIG plans, not fun ones.) I’m also hoping to get some writing done, along with lots of laziness. It’s going to be weird not having to rush kids to baseball games and practice, but I’ll cope.

And I always have the dogs to take care of, so I won’t go too insane. Here’s to a wonderful 8 days—for both me and my boys!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)