Compliments from My First Reader

My wonderful and amazing book manager (hi, Pam!) paid me the most wonderful compliment the other day.  She had the opportunity to read the rough draft of Good Intentions, and she told me it gave her nightmares  about demons!

My intention wasn't to give anyone nightmares, and it sucks that her dreams were riddled with horrific images, but at the same time, I can't help but feel proud of myself.  It makes me happy to know my book had that kind of effect.  Especially this book.

I've had my doubts about Good Intentions.  With it being the third book in the series, I wanted to make sure it lived up to readers' expectations but was still surprising.  If it caused nightmares, it must have been.

The editor is supposed to be getting to it in the next couple of weeks, then the process should go fairly quickly to get it into the world.  For those of you who have been waiting ever so patiently for it to come out, it's close.  I will let you know when it gets closer.

I'm excited to see what the rest of you think about the book.  I'm not expecting it to cause nightmares for everyone, but if it does, hooray!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)