Bringing the Horror Back to Christmas

If you know me, you know it’s not really a secret that I’m a horror fan. I like to write it, read it, and watch it. In some cases, I become obsessed with it. Uh hum.


Lately, I’ve been telling my coworkers that Christmas needs more horror in it. One day a year devoted to all things scary just doesn’t cut it for me. So, as you can imagine, Krampus makes me happy.

Not surprisingly, I’ve become obsessed with Krampus. Last year was the first year I discovered he even existed. How in the world had this demon gotten by me? If you ask me, he’s a better threat to use against the kids than Santa not showing up. He’s definitely more scary.

So, as the kids get older and more influenced by my interests, Krampus will become a permanent Christmas figure in our home. Yes, I’m fully aware that there’s something wrong with me (I would never argue against that), but I’ve made peace with it.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)