Windfall of Good News

Last night, my spouse and I were helping the boys carve their pumpkins (and by helping I mean that we did the actual carving, but they had to clean out the guts).  In the middle, he received a call.  The news was exciting and something we'd been waiting to hear for a while (nothing exciting for you guys, just something we are selling).  When he hung up, he couldn't help but smile.  And neither could I.  It was another piece of good news to add to all of the other good news that we've been receiving for the past couple of weeks.

It really has been a great few weeks.  I feel like everything is coming up Pembroke.  My next YA novel is progressing nicely through the publishing process (I still don't have a firm date of when it will be out, but I'll let you know when it comes out), I got my new job, I might have an agent interested in my nonfiction book, I actually had a chance to get some writing done this week, and I scheduled my first presentation for the Wyoming Humanities Forum.  Things have been incredibly exciting.

I'm riding this wave for as long as I can and looking forward to the future, no matter what it might bring.  I hope that things are going well for all of you out there also.  I'll share my good vibes through the computer!

And to end the post, here's the pumpkins we carved for the kids!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)