Time for My Own

I don't think I've mentioned recently how awesome my team is at Booktrope.  My editor returned edits for The Appeal of Evil a few weeks ago, and I'm only now getting a chance to look at them.  I actually have time to work on them this week!  I'm very excited about that.  The book will be one step closer to publication!

As always, I will keep you informed of when the book comes out.  I'm very excited about this one, and I'm going to do my best to get you excited too!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)