Rubenesque Rapture by Rose Wynters‏

I've always had a love of the paranormal and romance, and I'm a true romantic at heart. I love taking romance to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. The hotter the better! You're going to see some pretty wild and crazy stuff in my books, so be prepared!

When not writing, I enjoy traveling and exploring the mysteries of the world. I also like to camp, swim, and even fish. I'm a firm believer that life is meant to be lived, not passing you by!

I have several books that will be released this year. I'm currently working on Book Two for The Endurers series. Look for it towards the end of May. I will also be releasing a werewolf romance series, and a book contains four short stories regarding a fairy trapped in our world. It's going to get very exciting.

Website
Goodreads
 From author Rose Wynters comes an erotic new paranormal series featuring the Endurers.

The world is on the very brink of Armageddon.

Can these immortal warriors fight the demons infiltrating our world while saving their soul mates?

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
It definitely wasn't a preplanned event! One night, several weeks before Christmas, I was sitting there and realized I didn't have anything new to read. That's when I asked myself why don't I just write the type of book I enjoy reading? Once I got started, it just flowed. Now I have problems quitting lol. 

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Rubenesque Rapture took me about two months to write, give or take. 

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
I love creating the alpha characters and their dialogue. Each one is so unique. You just never know what exciting statement will slip out of their mouths, or what time of interesting situation they will find themselves in.

If that intrigues you, make sure to keep your eye out for Ian. He gets himself into quite a bit of trouble with Anna in Rubenesque Rapture. He's back again in book 2, Curvaceous Condemnation, which releases 5/7/2013.  

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
My least favorite thing about it is the process. I have this whole book in my head, just begging to be shared, but it takes a lot of patience and time to get it down on paper and out there for the readers to read. 

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
That could be a loaded question, LOL. Okay, got it. Sookie Stackhouse, from True Blood, because she is one lucky girl. She has her choice of Alexander Skarsgard (Eric), Stephen Moyer (Bill), and Joe Manganiello (Alcide). No wonder she's still single! It would be an amazingly hard choice to make, and what woman wouldn't want to be her.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
The condiments, but there not expired lol. 

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
A red, hot mess:-) I'm going to have several releases this year, and each one is going to feature my signature wild style. Book 2 from the Endurers series will be out May 7th. I've got a series of extremely hot shorts that are currently in contract negotiations. I am also starting a brand new werewolf series, and I can promise you that this pack is unlike anything you've read before!

Book Trailer
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)