This Week in Reading

Holy cow!  It's has been so busy this week, and it's only going to get worse as the month goes on.  Thank goodness I get a week off from work at Christmas time!  I'm going to need it!

I'm still reading Witch World by Christopher Pike.  It's going to take me a while to get through because I'm also editing at the moment.  I even bowed out of reading the zombie book this month because I don't have time.  Anyway, I'm really enjoying the story and it brings me back to my teenage days.  I loved Pike books, and I still do, and it's not hard to see why.  He's a great story teller with fabulous characters.

No time to post about the shenanigans of my boys today.  I have lots of work to do.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)