IT'S FINALLY HERE!


After a several month delay, Death to the Undead is FINALLY available as an ebook.  You can only get it from the publisher's website at the moment, but I have been assured the print version will be available very soon.  I was told it was supposed to be done by the time I go to a convention next weekend, so we shall see.

Either way, I'm very excited, and I hope you are too.  This is the sequel to Life After the Undead, and I think it wraps the story up nicely.  One of my beta readers said they enjoyed this one even more than the first.  Of course, read it and let me know!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)