Getting Back to Normal

We are slowly settling in to our new schedules.  Thank goodness kids are flexible and resilient.  It doesn't take them long to get used to new things.  It helps that the 5 year old really enjoys kindergarten, too.  That makes life so much easier. The boys are definitely feelings the changes, and I've had to wake them up the past couple of mornings.  Trust me, I know how grueling some weeks can be.

I was thinking about making some changes to the blog, and I wanted your input.  On Fridays, I was thinking about making it a discussion about books that you lovely readers are currently reading.  I would love to know what kinds of things interest you and what you recommend to others.  On occasion, perhaps we can even discuss my books.  What do you think?  Is that something you'd be willing to do?  If not, perhaps I'll just bore you with what I'm reading.


As I mentioned above, the new schedule is wearing the kids out.  When I woke them up this morning, the first thing I told them was it was Friday, hooray!  They dragged themselves out of bed and slogged into the living room.  While I was preparing their breakfast, the 5 year old says, "Tomorrow is the weekend, right?"

"Yep," I responded.  "We get to chill out."

He turned to his brother, who was laying on the couch, and said, "We get to sleep in tomorrow.  That will be nice."

Hope your weekend is restful!  Have a great one!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)