Always the Small Things

Last week was a terrible week. The 4 year old got sick on Tuesday night. At 11:30 p.m., while two steps from the toilet, he puked all over the bathroom floor. I almost lost it myself cleaning up the mess. Then, he was up several more times that night getting sick. Trust me, that kid is not a quiet puker. He wants the neighborhood to know he's sick. I had some head cold thing with an awful cough, so I couldn't sleep.

The 3 year old picked up the stomach bug over the weekend. I had a slight meltdown, all self-induced, because of some life changes that may or may not occur. On Saturday, while on the way to a birthday party, I was rear ended for the second time in six weeks. That's been an adventure. Seriously, the woman who hit me is certifiable and it has turned into a bigger ordeal that it ever should be. But I won't go into details right now.

However, through it all, I overcame my writer's block. The world could have been falling down around me, and I would have been content typing away. It felt so good. I accomplished something! I will finish the story! Life is fan-freaking-tastic!

There's something very calming about being able to maim and kill characters in the fictitious world. Keeps me grounded in the real one.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)