And the Final Winner Is...

AMBER! Hooray! You only have the choice of the mouse pad, but you'll enjoy it. I know how to get it to you, so don't worry about emailing me!

This was the last drawing for the month. Thank you to all who participated! I'm thinking about doing a trivia game in December with more lovely prizes. I'll let you know what I decide in about a month!

This Week in Writing

I finished the first round of edits on the nonfiction and emailed the chapters to the editor. I probably won't hear anything for at least a month (if I'm lucky). That's fine with me. At least it's done and out of my hair. For now.

I starting working again on the sequel to Life After the Undead. It's been a little difficult to get back into, but once I get going, I'll go. I'm still hoping to have a draft done by the end of the year.

Speaking of Life After the Undead, the print version is ready. HOORAY! You can order it here. I'm very excited!


Yesterday, my mother-in-law had a bad day. She told me about it when she dropped the kids off at the house, and she proceeded to get upset. I gave her a hug and told her it was going to be all right. When I pulled away, I noticed the 4 year old staring at me wide-eyed.

"Why is Grandma crying?" he asks.

"She had a bad day, honey. It's all right. You've had bad days before, right?" I told him.

He nods. "Yeah. I have."

My MIL stayed for a bit longer, then when she left, the 4 year old was standing on the couch. He looked at me with sad eyes and says, "I had a bad day, too."

The 2 year old echoed his sentiments.

"I'm sorry, babies." I said. "Do you need a hug?"

They both nodded and wrapped their little arms around me. The world seemed to become a better place after that. They may have had a bad day, but they made mine by being so loving.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, but if it turns out bad, I hope someone is there to wrap you in a hug and make everything better.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)