This Week In Writing

I haven't been able to create anything new. I've been working on edits for a couple of different stories. It was frustrating at first, but then I decided to look at it from a different perspective: This can only make the stories better! That made them easier to do!

Other than that, I've told you about the other exciting stuff that's going on. Hopefully things will calm down a little in the next few weeks and I will find time to get some work done.


The 4 year old is not a morning person. He's usually grumpy and quick to temper. Yes, he gets that from me. The other day, I told him he needed to eat his breakfast.

"I don't want to," he whines.

"You're going to be hungry if you don't," I say calmly.

"Uh, no I won't. Daycare gives us snacks."

How can you argue with that logic? All I could say was, "Well, I hope you can last long enough before they give you one. It's nice to know someone feeds you."

He went to the table and ate his waffle.

I hope you find someone to feed you this weekend. Have a good one!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)