Motivation

As I mentioned yesterday, the past couple of weeks have been screwy. Because of this, I find I have misplaced motivation. I want to write, I want to get my story out, but I want to do it at work. (I know, I know. Who actually wants to work at work?) But it's difficult to do because I actually have things to do at work. By the time I get home, I have no desire to create anything. It's a vicious cycle.

The weather is finally getting nice, too, which means that staying in a house with no air conditioning is difficult. Yet, the mosquitoes are so bad, me and the kids get eaten alive in 2 minutes. It's another no win situation.

I'm hoping that once I get back to my regular schedule, things will fall back into place. I'll write at night when I'm supposed to and I'll be able to focus at work (yeah, right). Sigh. But my schedule probably isn't going to be back to normal until August.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)