My New Toy

I wanted to take a moment and tell you all about my newest toy. My spouse bought me a Kindle for Mother's Day. I have to say, I LOVE it! The only problem I have is figuring out what books I want to buy. (Seriously, it took me days to decide. Then, I went with one of my friends books, "Bigfoot War." As soon as I'm done, I plan on doing a review and interview.)

I was a holdout, I'll admit it. I always said that I would never join the electronic revolution because there is nothing like the feel of a book in your hand. It is a nice feeling, and one I will probably still enjoy, but I had to be realistic. Where was I going to put all of them? My shelves at home are practically full, and I don't have the space to buy anymore. This seemed like the logical solution. (Plus, there's the whole production cost and using less trees and the authors getting more royalties...) (Although, there is the issue of copyright and how the big companies contract for rights, but that's another blog...)

For those of you who already have one, I'm sure you're saying, "Duh! We could have told you that!" Well, why didn't you? Why weren't you pushing harder for me to get one? Slackers.

I have to say, one of my favorite features on the thing is the progress bar on the bottom. I think everything should come with a progress bar. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate it into my own writing so I can see how far I've progressed. If you have any suggestions, let me know!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)