Tough Question Tuesday

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Sadly, I fantasize about all the bills I would pay off. Oh, it's dreamy. No more car payments, no more school loans. Even if I only had $100,000, it would be more than enough to pay off the big stuff. I'd take the family on vacation, too. A cool place like Alaska or Australia. Perhaps England or Ireland. Maybe take the boys to Disney. Does that make me old?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)