Tough Question Tuesday

Who is your favorite super hero?

It's only been recently that I've been into the super hero scene (I can thank my almost 4 year old for that). Before, I really just knew the "big" ones: Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and Wonder Woman. I like all of those heroes (with the exception of Spiderman, not my favorite), but I have to say I'm really taking a shine to Green Lantern. The more I learn about him, the more intriguing he is. Plus the whole Green Lantern Corp is pretty cool.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)