I keep forgetting to tell you all about the fabulous movies I watched this weekend. The first one was Disney's "The Princess and the Frog." It was great! The music was fantastic, the characters were hilarious, and both the 3 year old and 19 month old enjoyed it. It was classic Disney, so you know a parent dies and everything works out in the end, but after the weeks I've been having, it was wonderful to watch a happy story like that.

The spouse and I also went to see "The Expendables" on Sunday. LOVED IT! I, of course, grew up watching all of those guys in movies back in the day. The movie was filled with guns, explosions, and fights. How could you go wrong? It was just a fun film!

Other than that, I'm almost done with my edit, then on to the zombie short. After that, nonfiction. Oh, and somewhere in there, I need to get my ag articles done. Busy, busy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)