I got through chapters 4-15 this weekend. Pretty good considering I didn't get as much time as I was planning. My friend took the kids for 3 hours, as promised, and I got a lot done then, but my spouse decided to help a friend build a fence. That cut a lot into my planned editing time. Oh, well. I'll just have to work the rest of this week after the kids go to bed.

I received an email to let me know that the company who is working on my trailer fell behind so I won't get the draft until Wednesday. I wasn't too worried. I know exactly how that goes!

I also received another email from the publishing company that was interested in my nonfiction book. I haven't heard from them in months! Honestly, I just kind of wrote them off, so it was intriguing to hear from them. Here's what they said:

We are in the process of updating our files and we’d like to continue our discussion on your Slasher Films project. It’s been a while since we last spoke regarding your plans. In our last correspondence with you on December 14, 2009, we asked for some revised sample chapters but haven’t heard back. Is this still an active project for you? We’d appreciate an update when you have a moment.

Of course, I haven't been working on it, but I can definitely pick it back up. I told them that this morning. Haven't heard back yet. The crazy thing is, I was just thinking about that project a few days ago and wondering if I would ever finish it. Maybe I will now! I had plans for my next fiction project, but they can be easily bumped to fit this in. We shall see how it plays out!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)