OK. This is as good as I can get my review. I think if you click on it you can make it bigger. I have no idea why I can't copy and paste. Oh, well. This works.

Other than that, nothing to report. My family is still here, but I also had to start my new job. It's been a little crazy and hectic, and I think everyone is ready to be home. I know I'm ready to have my house back. I love my family and I love when they come visit, but I get very tired after a while. If I'm not too tired, I'm hoping to get back to writing Thursday night. I have a zombie novella to finish and a novel to rewrite!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)