So far my day is going great! I just finished the second story in my serial, and I'm getting ready to pick up the house. I know that doesn't sound like fun, but I need a little break before I get to writing again, and my house is a MESS! It kind of looks like a department store exploded. There are DVDs and toys in the living room, along with a sprinkling of dirty clothes, and the book shelf in the kitchen has been debooked. Picking the stuff up will give me a chance to get my brain in gear. I'll fill you in tomorrow on how the rest of the day goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)