It was a pretty good weekend. I got my second story finished finished (did all the edits), and I am almost done with another editing job. I got one of my agricultural articles done and started on the other. The boys were pretty good, so that helped, and my mother-in-law and I are planning on taking the 3 year old to Shrek this afternoon.

I totally embarrassed myself on the radio interview I did yesterday. I was soooo nervous! Both the hosts, Lori and Tania, were very nice and I got a little more comfortable as the show went on. I'm sure I said something stupid in the process, though. Oh, well. Can't take it back now! If you want to check it out, you can listen to the recording here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sonar4magtalkshow.

I watched my movie on Friday. It was a Russian fantasy film called Wolfhound. It was not very good. First of all, it was like 2 hours and 22 minutes long. There was no need for it to be that long. I couldn't even make it the whole way through! Secondly, it was kind of cliche. Now, I'm not saying that is necessarily bad, but in this case, it was. It was just boring. And confusing.

My plans for this week include finishing my ag articles and my third story. I'll let you know how it goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)