I heard from the anthology I submitted to yesterday. It was a no, but I'm OK. I didn't really think it fit their theme, but I had to try, and she was kind enough to let me do some edits. I still think the story needs some work, so it's probably better that they rejected it. As soon as I'm done with my other stuff, I'll work on that! Gives me something to look forward to!

I was so exhausted yesterday, I didn't do anything. When the kids finally went to bed, I took a shower and read. I didn't have the energy to do anything else. Tonight I'm going to make it a point to edit my third story. I have to. I'm running out of time! I should get a chance to work on it a little tomorrow. Phew! Time flies when you have a lot of sh*t to do!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)