Chapter 1 of the new novel is done. I thought I would feel a bit more excited, but I'm having a grumpy day today. Everything is making me pissy, so I'm having some confidence issues with the story. Hopefully, I'll be able to work them out. Maybe I still need a few days off.

As I was writing this chapter, it occurred to me that I don't know how to write omniscient narrator. Most of my stories occur from one perspective, and that follows through to the end of the book. For this novel, I need to have perspectives from both my main characters. I start out in the female's POV, then at the end of the chapter, switch to the males. I put in * * * so you know it's a POV change, but I'm wondering if this is the right way to do it. I was trying to remember how other authors I've read handled this situation, but I couldn't think of any (I'm very tired and have a headache--my brain has just shut off). Any thoughts?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)