I am about to tear my hair out! For some ungodly reason, I thought it would be fun to turn my thesis into a full-length book. I enjoyed writing it for my Masters, so why wouldn't I enjoy writing it for the world? I'll tell you why, because it's a damn lot of work! Normally I don't mind putting in so much work, but there is a huge difference between writing fiction and nonfiction. I don't mean to imply that one is better than the other, but there is a very different style and mindset when it comes to writing either/or. For fiction, you have a set line. Your characters have to get from point A to point B. They can go on numerous adventures in that time, but they generally pull you through to the end with their own story. In nonfiction, there is still a point A and a point B, but they are achieved in different ways. There isn't a set way to end your book, and even though chapter 1 might relate to chapter 2, they don't have to be connected. Plus, you don't have any characters to pull you through.

Right now I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed because I haven't had block time to work on my book. I work on it when I can; in snipits here and there. I'm sure that if I have a chance to just sit down and work on it for a while, I won't feel so anxious. I don't have a deadline of when it needs to be done, but I've been putting it off for a long time, and I just want to finish it.

Everything will be just fine, I'm sure of it, and I'll let you know how it goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)