I received another rejection today. First one in a while. I'm trying to stay away from agent sites for this whole week because I've been driving myself crazy. I keep finding all these posts about people who have received requests for materials after 9 days from certain agents, and I'm still waiting to hear ANYTHING! (In some cases, it's been a month!) It really depresses me, and I have a tendency to take it out on those around me, so I'm refraining from looking at things agent related.

I'm trying to get back to writing, which is going all right. I've been sick for the past couple of weeks, so that hasn't helped my mood. I still don't feel 100%, but I have to get caught up on my articles. I'll let you know how that goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)