I had an acceptance for a short story yesterday! I'm pretty excited about it, and it should be coming out in the next couple of months. I will let you know when and where it will be available. Like most of my short stories recently, this one deals with the Devil. For some reason, I had a fascination with him for a while. I might be over it now, but we'll wait and see. Eventually, I'd like to put together a collection of all the stories I have written about him.

Other than that, I've given up on my short story. I started writing it, and it just wasn't flowing, so I put it on the back burner. I'm working on my collection of western stories now. That one is going much smoother, and I'm hoping to have a working draft by the end of the year.

I still haven't heard anything from the agents I queried. Any day now, any day.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)